counter

20081117

Hack GanttProject for mouse wheel behavior

I love GanttProject. Becouse it is most effecient opensource project management tool for me. But I feel discomfort to behavior of mouse wheel. I ofeten use wheel for scrolling. But, in case of GanttProject, mouse wheel assign to zooming operation. I ofeten missoperation and feel frastrations. That's why I made patch and binary for mouse wheel behavior. You can download binary file form following link. This patch changing.
  • You roll up/down wheel on chart area to scroll up/down.
  • You ctrl + roll up/down wheel on chart area to zoom in/out.

Usage

  1. Download "ganttproject.jar" from a link above.
  2. Place "ganttproject.jar" to your GanttProject installed folder. (GanttProject Installed folder)\plugins\net.sourceforge.ganttproject_2.0.0
  3. Launch GanttProject.
I post patch for your feference.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Tokyo, Japan
http://iddy.jp/profile/snaka/